Wednesday, February 28

WOW


It's been quite some time since I posted, but I promise I have some excellent reasons.
First, I got an opportunity to move into a new role at my company and have been busy doing both the old & new job for awhile.
Second, I have a sweet fella in my life and he's been in town a lot recently to spend some time with me (I'll be there in a few weeks).
Third, I have started assisting my hoops teacher at hoops classes on Saturdays.
Fourth, I have joined a vision group with some women based on principles in The Secret.
Plus, all my friends seem to have February birthdays and I just got a new computer and an iPod (thanks mr. fella) that I have been playing with! Whew...there is massive goodness in my life and there just aren't enough hours in the day. These are my favorite kind of problems.
I am getting a little bit better at balancing it all, so plan on hearing more from me and seeing daily pics on my photoblog.

2 comments:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

If things were not going so well for me I would be jealous, but they are, so cheers to both of us!

Terrance said...

He is incredibly sweet.