I have delayed responding to this "8 things about me" tag from Shona. I am filled with dread when tagged, but I have enjoyed Beth and Susan's responses, so I am grudgingly and guiltily responding (although I am with Susan, I'll let the tagging die with me).
1. I like jelly-belly jelly-beans, especially the sour ones.
2. I have been cutting my own hair since I was five and I cut my bangs to the scalp, because I didn't want bangs anymore. I'm slightly better at it now but I will go in for an occasional professional adjustment.
3. I hate flossing my teeth.
4. I was once the clogging champion of Northwest Arkansas.
5. When I was 12, I sewed padding into my bathing suit because I was the only girl at the pool with no bumps in her suit. My boobies didn't really come in for another 10 years.
6. I played soccer on the boys team in high school.
7. I've never had a legal alcoholic beverage.
8. I was asked to leave ballet and go down the hall to tap class.