Friday, January 5

Thrifting Booty

thrift store booty
Today I went to a thrift store that I have driven by many times, but haven't stopped in. It will be added to the regular rounds. No clothing, but lots of buttons, some pins, a little bird & a little pitcher, an embroidered tea towel, a Thai cookbook, pillows, fabric...good finds. Also found some sweaters for felting projects at the Goodwill Outlet. This weekend I am going to make some headband prototypes so that I will have patterns to work from when my band forms arrive in a few weeks.

3 comments:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Can I come next time?? I want to experience the time warp of the thrift shop with the little cash trays.

hezza said...

we'll go next week, but only of you let me come visit your press and your deerhead.

sulu-design said...

Ah, what great finds! And now that I've found you through Shona's blog, I've got to catch up on your earlier posts. Glad to have found you!